There are several reasons why you may need to apply for a personal, mortgage or business loan. At AussiAcc Pty Ltd, our independent loan broker specialist offer personal & business loans for a number of specific products and purposes.
Wanting a personal, mortgage and business loan isn’t as simple as contacting us or another financial services provider and simply saying, “I’d like a loan, please.” You need to make sure your financials fit eligibility criteria and credit check set by the lender. Here are some tips that will help you be approved.
Understand the Requirements
Different money lenders may have different requirements in terms of eligibility, so don’t fall into the trap of thinking that if you’re eligible for one loan you’re eligible for them all. If you’re applying for loan, we’ll contact you prior to your application to ensure you fit our eligibility criteria.
To be eligible for a loan, you’ll need :
- to be an Australian resident.
- To not being bankrupt, or have court judgments or unpaid defaults against your name.
- To be at least 18 years old.
- To be employed or in business.
- To be able to provide with two forms of identification.
- To be a sole or joint applicant.
- To be assessed for affordability & serviceability criteria.
- Other eligibility criteria may apply.