Our bookkeeping services includes the process of collecting, controlling, recording and analyzing the financial data from day to day business operation. We use bookkeeping techniques to provide a Specific, Measurable, Accurate, Reliable & Timely Strategic Financial reports across the business that utilized by business leaders and stakeholders to ease their decision making process.
Our bookkeeping services includes:
- Customize Chart Of Accounts match with business process.
- Bank Reconciliations – compare your internal records with bank statements in order to identify and rectify any discrepancies.
- Balance Sheet Statement- preparing statement of the assets, liabilities, and capital of your business at a particular point in time.
- Profit & Loss Statements – generated monthly and/or annually that reports the earnings of a business by stating all relevant income and all expenses that have been incurred to generate that income.
- Payroll System, Superannuation, Tax Payment & Workcover.
- Cash Flow Management – manage your cash flow to ensure you have cash when you need it. This is the most critical aspect of your business.
- Financial Reporting & Analysis – key information about the financial state of your business in language you can understand.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable – identify money you owe suppliers and money that is owed to you by your customers.
- Credit control – create systems that help you with aspects of giving credit, such as assessment of clients before granting credit, credit application, collection, and follow up procedures.
- End of financial year processes – take away all the pressure associated with ensuring your books are ready for the end of financial year.